Simply Done NWA
New Years Resolutions
Go to the GYM, simplify your life, quit a bad habit, use a planner, start a good habit, eat better. Whatever your resolutions may be let me be the first, or hopefully one of may that says Go YOU! Only you know where your heart is and what you are capable of. Yo can do anything you set your mind and dreams to. And as a one time NEWBY gym goer, 5 years ago, look for that guy or gal that is confused and lend them a helping hand!
Below are some tips on how to make a new Habit.
1. Focus on One New Habit
2. Form a new habit? Commit for a MINIMUM of 30 days.
4. Anchor Your New Habit to an Established Habit
5. Take Baby Steps
6. Make a Plan for Obstacles
7. Create Accountability for Your Habit
8. Reward Important Milestones
9. Build a New Identity
Tips are from (https://www.developgoodhabits.com/how-to-form-a-habit-in-8-easy-steps/)